Foot Care Treatments in Fareham
Your feet work hard for you every single day, so in return you should make sure they are given the best care possible. This will help to ensure that they stay in good shape and keep getting you where you need to go, whenever you need them.
At Fareham Foot Health Clinic, we offer routine foot treatments that can act as a preventative measure against more serious foot complaints. By keeping your feet in great condition through regular foot care treatments every 6-8 weeks, you’ll be doing all you can to ensure good foot health in the future.
What’s involved in routine foot care treatments?
Our routine foot care treatments include:
- Nail Cutting
- Removal of Hard and Dry Skin
- Removal of any Corns and Callus
- General Chiropody Treatments to target problem areas
Benefits of Routine Foot Care
Looking after your feet on a regular basis through our routine foot care package offers many benefits, including:
- Keeps your feet in great condition
- Provides an all-round treatment for your feet
- Prevents against more serious issues further down the line
- Ensures good foot health now and in the future
Cost of Routine Foot Care Treatments
Our routine foot care treatments in our Fareham clinic are priced as follows:
- £38 for 30 Minute Appointment
- £28 for 15 Minute Appointment